

I have officially begun my full-time job at eBay. I will be in training until July 2 and then I hit the floor as an actual PowerSeller/Stores Customer Support Representative. There are a lot of fun people who I work with and I'm enjoying it so far. It's going to be a great opportunity for our family because we are able to get full benefits and good pay. We're excited!
I also work with Wyndham Resorts booking tours. This has also been a fun new job. I work about 10-12 hours and make good money. I love it because I get to give people free gifts and I don't have to sell anything.
So, my post BYU career is going well so far. I am actually finishing my last class next week at which point I will relish the opportunity to be home more playing with Tasha and Emma, keeping up the yard, working full-time without interruption for classes, and other college graduate type activities.
I'm sure we'll have more updates to come soon... Until then, we are great and happy!
I also work with Wyndham Resorts booking tours. This has also been a fun new job. I work about 10-12 hours and make good money. I love it because I get to give people free gifts and I don't have to sell anything.
So, my post BYU career is going well so far. I am actually finishing my last class next week at which point I will relish the opportunity to be home more playing with Tasha and Emma, keeping up the yard, working full-time without interruption for classes, and other college graduate type activities.
I'm sure we'll have more updates to come soon... Until then, we are great and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment