Well, we couldn't leave our cabin without taking Emma snowmobiling. She got all bundled up (memories of A Christmas Story came to all who saw her . . . "I can't put my arms down!"), and rode with Grandpa . . . and LOVED it! She talked, sang, and even fell asleep! I think this is just the beginning of a long tradition with Grandpa - I bet they both can't wait to go again!
3 comments:
hey tasha it's amber! here is the link to my blog http://www.amberbillyconnor.blogspot.com
it was nice meeting you!
How adorable Tasha!! I bet your dad just loved it!!! We wish we could be closer to see little Emma growing up- but thank goodness for technology!!! We are *working* on creating a blog of our own, but it seems with two little ones I just can't find the time, lol. One of these days...!
Tasha, I love your mom. She makes the best faces for pictures. :)
Post a Comment