
Well, the time has finally come. We're selling our house. We found a new one for a great price. We really like the location, and the house itself is a lot nicer than ours. It's a little bit bittersweet - sad to leave our first home, but exciting to move on to new adventures. And we're actually moving really soon - in the next month or two. But don't worry - it's not far. We're moving to Orem!
2 comments:
It will be so much fun having you in our neighborhood!!!! Yeah!!!!
Does this mean you won't take a job out of state for a while?
Because it's really mean when you take a grandbaby away from her grandma and grandpa!!!
YEAH!!!!!
I was going to guess that it was near Tasha's parents, and I guess that given Mama Turpin's post, I was right! That's exciting! How come you never told me?
Post a Comment