We went to Chuck E. Cheese on Thursday with our friends Tamara and Jessica, and her two kids, Caden and Kyler. Emma really enjoyed it ... almost as much as Mark did. It was really fun to go on the rides with her friend Caden.
P.S. Mark wants me to let everyone know that he won 579 tickets. And I won 1. That is all.
4 comments:
580 is divisible by 4. That is pretty amazing. Anyone also a fan of Peter Piper Pizza? That was such a fun place as a kid...
That is an impressive amount of tickets. Why didn't you guys tell us you had a blog?! j/k...we found out through Jonny & Mel's blog. Anyway, now we can be blog buddies.
-Dan & Elise
I am a total Chuck E Cheese fan! I can't pass up the skeeball.
Shannon
That is pretty impressive Mark. I woulds have to say, though, I would be more like Tasha. I am glad the kids of the Merrill family had fun!
Post a Comment