
As Mark sort of mentioned in an earlier post, we got a new camera. We got this Nikon, and it's kind of like a standard point-and-shoot camera, but it also has a few more manual functions, too. For example, for those who care, it has 18x optical zoom, and a certain setting allows you to take 13 pictures per second. (Very handy when trying to take pictures of a squirmy baby.) This new purchase has allowed the budding photographer in Mark to come out - those are his pictures in an earlier post. I shouldn't take credit for his emerging photography skills.
1 comment:
ohhhhh my gosh I am so jealous! A camera like that is pretty high up on my "want" list (although that list is pretty high...lol)! The pictures are beautiful, but what I really love is seeing how adorable Emma is. It is so hard living away from family (we live near NO ONE)! I am so grateful for modern technology and how close it allows us to stay! I'm glad you like our blog- I love sharing our boys with everyone :) Raymond wants me to put in a side-note here that he says hi :) love you guys!
Post a Comment