Sunday, May 04, 2008

Lazy Sundays



Now that church isn't until 1:00, we spend Sunday mornings in our bathrobes. I wish I looked that cute in mine.

2 comments:

Janean said...

Hey Mark and Tasha, how are you? This is Janean (Cope) Rogers Mark's cousin. I saw Mark at the Women's expo and he told me your blog address. It is fun to see how cousins are doing. Your daughter is adorable! You can click on my blog to get a link to all my sisters blogs as well. I think all our cousins should start blogs so we can keep up with how they are all doing.

Danny & Kristen said...

Hi Mark, Tasha, and Emma! This is K-Dub, aka Kristen Ware Knudsen. Mark, it was good to visit with you at Cortney's reception. Let us know if you want to have a game night or dinner sometime. Our blog is www.dannyandkristenknudsen.blogspot.com