As has been previously mentioned, we just got a new camera and I am loving it! It is so much fun and I'm trying to express my creative genius through photography. Actually, I've always appreciated nice pictures and want to be someone who can take them, so we'll see. One day I will take a class so I can actually know what I'm doing instead of happening to take something that actually looks pretty cool. Mostly these look pretty good because it's a nice camera, but I guess I'll let you be the judge. Let me know what you think.
3 comments:
great pictures, can I have lessons?
love,love, kiss kiss, mom
awesome pics! what kind of camera did you get?
Love the pictures Tasha. I don't think it's just the camera either. I found your blog through Melinda's. Your little girl is so cute--duck fluff and all.
Post a Comment