Emma loves these sunglasses. She loves to wear them all the time, inside and outside. At home, at the store, at the playground, at church. What a goofball.
Too cute! I love the sunglasses, and that she keeps them on! Weston will wear his, but after a while takes them off and sets them down where ever he happens to be at the time... needless to say, we've lost a few... ;)
I love that you are posting more! And, I love seeing all the darling pictures of Emma. She is so cute and you guys are doing such a great job with her! Thanks for posting such cute pictures!
3 comments:
Too cute! I love the sunglasses, and that she keeps them on! Weston will wear his, but after a while takes them off and sets them down where ever he happens to be at the time... needless to say, we've lost a few... ;)
I love that you are posting more! And, I love seeing all the darling pictures of Emma. She is so cute and you guys are doing such a great job with her! Thanks for posting such cute pictures!
love that smile! so glad she's grown some hair on her little head:)
Post a Comment