We finally got Emma a swimsuit the other day. (actually, we got one that finally fit. We bought her one a few months ago, but it didn't fit by the time summer came.) And we got to try it out at the ward Primary water activity. Emma LOVED it. I'm excited to take her swimming to the pool, and to get our kiddie pool out. I think we've got a water baby in our house.
2 comments:
oh my gosh that is possibly the cutest swimsuit I have ever seen! I love how it ties on the shoulders- it reminds me of what mine did when I was little! How cute!!
Hey Tasha, you asked about Syd's sandles. I actually got them at Target. Here's a link: http://www.target.com/Toddler-Boys-Cherokee-Dan-Flip-Flops/dp/B00138YLYE/sr=1-1/qid=1214326162/ref=sr_1_1/601-9038720-5216164?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Ababy%20flip%20flops&page=1
They are in the boys section (just so you know).
Also they have cute ones at Payless: Here's another link: http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Boys&SLC=BoysShoes&BLC=BoysSandalsCasuals&Width=Wide&ItemCode=60168&LotNumber=062426&Type=Infant&Popularity=17&DescriptiveColor=Tan
Let me know what you come up with!
Post a Comment