This is my cousin Brock on the wakeboard. He was working on doing a flip, and he almost landed it. At least Mark was there to take this awesome picture.
This is another cousin, Kyle, on the tube. It was really fun to watch him flying and rolling the tube. It was great to see him.
This is Mark on the wakeboard. He did great!
This year Emma got on the tubes for the first time, and even though you can't tell in this picture, she LOVED it. She kept saying "wow" and "whee!"
1 comment:
I love that Emma just chills on the tube and loves it! I tried to convince Dave that I was okay to go wakeboarding when we went to Bear Lake this past weekend, but he was a little afraid that I'd have the baby in the middle of the lake. Or as my 4-year-old niece said, "He will just pop out if you do that."
Post a Comment