Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pretty Princess


Lately Emma has gotten into "pretty princesses." She got the crown from some Wal-Mart employee (I'm not exactly sure what happened; Emma was with Mark when she got it), and the shoes from Grandma and Kira when they went to Disneyworld. She especially loves the shoes, even though she can't walk in them very well yet. And she gets a big grin when we call her a pretty princess. And she even watches little bits of Enchanted, which is a big deal, because it's the only movie she'll watch besides Baby Einstein. I can already picture her having tea parties with her daddy in a few more years.

2 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

That is soooo adorable! I can't wait to see the tea-party pictures, hehe!

The Hardy's said...

Hi Tasha this is Kim Hardy (Usher). I happened to be blog hopping and happened upon yours. The blogging world is amazing. I found yours from Jared and Cindy's (Rowe?) blog. I Cindy is one of my best friend's cousins. Anyway, your little girl is a cutie.
Hope you're doing well.

Kim

P.S. Tell your dad congrats for me on his new calling.