Mark already posted pictures of our bowling adventures with Emma, but I just had to post this video, even though it's kind of shaky. I just love seeing her carry the ball all by herself.
Also, as a side note, I got my hair done a little bit ago, and I promised my friend (you know who you are) I would put it on the blog, so there it is.
Drat! my computer won't show your video! maybe i can get jeremy to show me how to fix it. I do love your new haircut though. it actually inspired me to get my hair cut again.
4 comments:
First off... Emma looks soooo cute toddling along with her bowling ball. Oh boy, so cute. And Second....I LOVE YOUR FREAKIN' HAIR!!!!
Love the hair, Pas! And I love that Emma got your super human strength. Pretty soon she'll be flinging that ball down that lane like it's nothing.
Drat! my computer won't show your video! maybe i can get jeremy to show me how to fix it. I do love your new haircut though. it actually inspired me to get my hair cut again.
super duper cute!!!!!
Post a Comment