Monday, November 17, 2008

Mom's Little Helper



For my mom's birthday, Emma and I decided to make her brownies. Mostly that meant Emma ate the brown sugar while I made the brownies. But she loved it, so I let it go, because it was so cute. She also helped crack the eggs. Only one ended up in her lap. It's definitely a lot more eventful to have a "little helper," but it was fun too. I'm just trying to train her early so that hopefully she'll be making full dinner meals by the time she's 6. Ha ha.

3 comments:

daurenet said...

Thanks for the birthday browines. They were great I loved that Emma helped you make them. You know Tasha I use to do that to you. I was hoping that you would learn to love to cook and bake like I did back then. But really if the truth be known, It was my way of keeping you an eye on you. Thanks for updating your blog. love you guys

daurenet said...

Oh and one more thing....The mullet HAS TO GO..

maggie-t said...

Great idea Tasha. By the time she is 8 she can help with the laundry. I mean she is already babysitting herself, right? lol.