Monday, November 17, 2008

What? Who are those people?


I know it's shocking that I'm putting up a picture without Emma in it, but I just wanted to show what a cute husband I have. Mark got me season tickets to the theater for my birthday, and this is us at the first play. This was also right before an employee came up to us and threatened to take our camera away if we didn't stop taking pictures. Woops. Thanks honey!

2 comments:

beck said...

Okay, I have never posted a comment on a post before so I hope that I am not out of line by doing this. I just want to say this is an ADORABLE BLOG! First of all what a cute name for a blog!!! Oh, and by the way Mark, my name is Rebecca Thomson, from your old neighborhood. you know Jordan, Zach, Tyler and Rhett and my husband Reed Thomson ,Right?
I have't done blogging yet and I wish i had could do it a cool as you do it.
Anyway,
Just wanted you to know. Great Job!

beck said...

Ps
I Love The Office!