Saturday, December 06, 2008

A new trick



OK, this is Emma's latest trick, and I promise you she came up with it all on her own. But we think it's hilarious.

If you can't tell, at one point in the video she's saying, "Jumping jumping jumping jump!" And every time she pauses, it's because she's looking at herself in the mirror. And, even though it sounds bad, she didn't hit her head very hard on that last one. That's why I was laughing. She was more surprised than hurt. And it hasn't stopped her from doing that trick.



I know it's two videos in one post, and it's even of the same thing (mostly), but I just couldn't resist.

8 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Emma is soo cute! Weston is sitting here watching these with me, asking to see his cousin Emma "do it again!" So cute. We miss you guys!

Merrills said...

Jarrett is laughing his head off. That is 2 cute!

Pokemon said...

What a funny little girl! I love it!

The McBeth Family said...

That is totally cute. I can't believe how much Emma and our little girl Halle look alike! They have the same build and same whispy hair do! Halle even had those PJ's that Emma is wearing in the first video It's quite funny the similarities!

maggie-t said...

You guys should update your blog!!

maggie-t said...

I never got the video to work before, but it did this morning. That was hilarious. I love it when Emma said "Amen." she is so cute!

Merrills said...

K guys, not to be a pain, but really, don't you have some new cute tricks. How about a couple of pictures of a 2 year old, Christmas pictures, anything! Give us an Emma fix!!

daurenet said...

IT'S TIME TO UPDATE THE BLOG. MAYBE YOU COULD MAKE A MOVIE OF HOW CUTE EMMA IS WHILE PLAYING WITH HER NEW KITCHEN?

Just and idea.
love grandma.