Sunday, March 15, 2009

Because I know you've missed this face

Having fun in the backyard . . . in the FREEZING cold!

Emma dressed herself this day (the shirt is on inside-out, and her overalls are on backwards), AND we made cookies.  What a great day for a 2-year old.  She was very pleased with herself!

I get this look a lot.

The wink.

I think she's singing "If you're happy and you know it, smile real big."

6 comments:

Pokemon said...

What a stinkin' cutie!

Paige

Merrills said...

Mark, I swear if you don't post some current info on here (and you know what I mean) I will take back every thing I have purchased and I mean it! Now, get to the news!!

Merrills said...

Mark, Seriously. Get something current on here. I'm dying for a nice computerized picture of a peanut. Let's go!

daurenet said...

I agre with "Merrills" you need to get on the ball and post something NEW! I mean I have posted more than you and you talked me into having this blog thing...... When you post I'll post something new. Deal? deal.
love, love, kiss, kiss
the mom

daurenet said...

Ok the deal still stands. When you post something new I'll post something new. Deal or no Deal and that show isn't even on the air anymore. Unless it's in reruns. And your lkife isn't a rerun! Let move it!!! Post something anything new! Anyone else with me?

Kandas said...

Mark~

Your little Emma is adorable! How fun it is to stay in contact this way with friends. It sounds like you may have more exciting news as well by the other comments. How fun!