We've sure had a fun few months with lots of ups and downs (mostly ups). There have been plenty of changes though and we're trying to take them one at a time, even though it is sometimes a test of patience.
First, Christmas was great! We loved it! Emma had lots of fun and we had lots of fun seeing her enjoy it so much!
And her 2nd birthday....
I have a lot more to post, but it looks like we're going to have to do these in phases. I'll post more later.
4 comments:
I can't even believe she is 2! That's amazing! And she is just SO DARN CUTE!
Finally! I love the Emma pictures. I can't wait for the post about BYU Magazine :)
that was a very small phase...but I'm not complaining! :)
Thank you,Thank you.( did you notice the lower case letters)I should have put them in upper case so you would know that I am so happy that you did an update.
grandma is smiling.
Post a Comment