Just in case you were wondering what happened to the
Merrill's I (the grandma) am letting you know that they are alive
and well. Mark has a new job. (I will let him tell you about it.) Mark tell the people about your new job. Tasha is very
pregnant. She is surviving this hot summer. She does this by staying inside where it is cool. The baby is growing and things are going good in that direction.
They have not picked out a name yet. They are open to suggestions. Please leave comments. Emma is growing like a weed. I would show you a picture but I am on their computer and have no idea how to choose a picture. If you want leave a comment and tell the
Merrill's that you would like to see a new picture. Hopefully they will grant you that wish. Well I had better go since I didn't have permission to get on their blog. But someone had to update this thing. I know because I have been waiting for a long time myself. Just trying to be helpful. Well here is my signature send off.
Love, love, kiss, kiss
the mom
11 comments:
It sounds like Mark and Tasha have just been busy..........really "BUSY"
you are too funny daurene! glad to hear everyone is good, what is the flavor of the new baby?
I want pictures!!
FINALLY we get a taste of what is going on with the Merrills! Didn't even know about baby #2. Way to keep us out of the loop, guys.
Congratulations Tasha! I'm excited for you! Thanks for the update Tasha's mom!
I miss hearing about what's going on!
Haha, I love you Daurene! Yes Mark, please do tell us about the new job!
Oh my this is one of the best updates I have read in a LONNNNNNNNNNG time. Now if I could just get someone to update my blog........any takers? Please post pictures.
Boy or Girl????!!!! We are also curious about the new job and seeing pictures!!!
The Macons
Mark - post about your job
Tasha - please post pics!
hope you come back to the blogging world soon = )
picture please.
I'd love to get an update. I knew you were pregnant but still don't know when you're due and what you are having. I am pregnant with a little girl and am due in October. Yea! Love to see a post!
Post a Comment