Yes, this is a cactus. I get to work with the Young Men and go on lots of fun campouts.This fall we went down to a great campsite near Paul Bunyan's Woodpile. It's a really cool rock formation made of lava rock. At the very top I was trying to get a good picture of all the boys with the valley behind them. I was getting all ready when I saw a perfect little natural seat in the rocks, so I sat down......... On THIS!!!!!
Now, I'm not officially old yet, but I haven't moved that quickly in a long time. I shot up like a rocket and was stuck with tons of little quills. It was not fun. So, with all the boys and leaders laughing, I snapped this picture.
Annie is growing way too fast!
First Halloween costume. Way cute! And Papa loves holding her and showing us his magic touch to get her to sleep or to calm down. It has been really sweet to see their relationship develop.
Emma loved dressing up like Mommy and Daddy & Grandma and Grandpa. The Flinstone's and Rubble's had a good time on Halloween.
We've both been really tired, so it's always nice when we get to snuggle and nap at the same time. We sure love our little Annie May. She is so much fun and has such a happy personality. We are grateful to have her in our family and look forward to seeing her grow.
3 comments:
i loved all the posts so much!!! It was so nice to finally see how y'all are doing.
hi mark congrats on the new baby!
I like this post...but I love the last picture the best!
Post a Comment