I have had blogger guilt for some time now, but have been able to suppress it. However, I was just holding my sweet little girl Annie (not so little anymore - she's 17 months now) looking at our blog and she was almost entirely missing from it. There were a few baby pictures, but not near the amount of posts Emma got. We love showing Emma pictures and videos from when she was younger and it's so fun. I want that with Annie. So, I have decided to blog again. I hope you're okay with that (whoever you are out there).
And with that. I'll end this post with a couple of updated pictures and post a few more posts. My goal is not to catch up (it would be impossible at this point), but to give you short snippets. Thanks for those of you who helped in getting this guilt to where it is enough to get me blogging again. You know who you are. :)
Age and picture from about the time I last blogged...

Now....

Enough said.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness!! They're so big and absolutely DARLING! I'm so glad you're blogging again :)
Your welcome:). And now I have guilt :(
It's me out here on the other side of the world, checking your blog regularly hoping for some recent photos! Thank you! We miss your family.
Love it Mark! You rock!
Post a Comment