We celebrated May Day by having waffles this morning. Emma loved the whip cream. So did Mark. But I only got a picture of Emma because I have so many of Mark with food on his face, and it's just not cute anymore. By the way, she's raising her hands because she's saying "Yay! It's finally May! This is my favorite month!" (Really, that's what she said.)
1 comment:
SO yes, you probably don't remember me, it has been a long time since we went to school together, but I saw your blog on Jon and Melinda's awhile ago... I think on Rachel Wilkinson's too, and recognized you, and then I saw you at the Women's Expo today, so decided to say hi, since you were busy there and I couldn't say hi then. My maiden name is Richter, but now it's Lewis ( first name Clerissa :) ) SO yes, hey Mark! Your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment