WOW! Thanks for all of the updates. I should have checked your blog sooner. What a beautiful family of four you now have! It's so sweet how Emma is already so attached to her baby sister. I can't wait to meet little Annie.
Hey Mark! Glad you commented on my blog! I didn't know you had one, yay, now I can follow you guys! Congrats on the new baby! She's so cute! So excited you have a cafe rio recipe. you can email it to kelda_18@hotmail, when you get a chance, no hurry. Thanks so much!
12 comments:
What an angel!
She is beautiful!
So precious! Congratulations, you guys!!
I'm liking the name... ;-) She's a fun little girl.
WOW! Thanks for all of the updates. I should have checked your blog sooner. What a beautiful family of four you now have! It's so sweet how Emma is already so attached to her baby sister. I can't wait to meet little Annie.
So cute and adorable!
Congrats. She is beautiful!!
Hey Mark! Glad you commented on my blog! I didn't know you had one, yay, now I can follow you guys! Congrats on the new baby! She's so cute! So excited you have a cafe rio recipe. you can email it to kelda_18@hotmail, when you get a chance, no hurry. Thanks so much!
Oh , she is adorable! I'm glad I could come over last week, lets get together again :)
Oh she is so sweet Congrats!
the day after?? wow.
congrats you guys!!! what an adorable fam you guys make.
So beautiful!
Post a Comment