Emma and I try to go on dates fairly often. That being said it's pretty tough to find fun things for a 3 year old to do that won't get old. So, for this date we went to Wienerschnitzel for corn dogs and ice cream.

Then she said she wanted to go to "Mickey Cheese's" (Chuck-E-Cheese). Chasing her was like a whirlwind but it was a ton of fun. Between ski ball, air hockey, and bright lights we had a lot of fun and Emma was definitely happy to be out with Daddy.

You've never seen that cheeser smile before have you????
After Mickey Cheese's I asked her what she wanted to do next. She said, "Let's go to Robert's." Not many 3 year olds ask to go to Robert's, but it was her choice, so to Robert's we went.


Not sure why or what this picture is about, but I love it and I love this girl! She is so much fun. 10 minutes of walking around Robert's with her saying, "Oh daddy, we should buy this" and "Oooohhhh, lookie lookie." It was a blast. Emma Lou is so much fun and she's growing everyday. How grateful I am that I get to be her daddy and that she has such a great mom like Tasha to follow and learn from.
More posts to follow, I promise this time. :)
2 comments:
Ha ha! Love it! She is too cute!!! That's so neat and good of you to have little dates with her. Emma and Annie are very lucky to have such wonderful parents!
Hope all is going well with you and your cute family!
Post a Comment