Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Jamimas

Tasha has some great friends! The Jamimas are a group of girls who have been friends for a long time (some as long as Elementary School). There were so many of her friends whose names started with a J (Jessica, Jessica, Jessica, Jamie, Jenn, Jen, Jenilyn - those are just the J's, we can't leave out Tamara and Tasha) that one of the dad's decided rather than try to remember every name, he would be better off just calling them the Jamimas. Every once in a while they still have little Jamima night outs, and I was lucky enough to get to go to one of them (I want to go to all of them because I've become such good friends with them, but oft times I am left out).

Here are some pictures.



This is the 2nd Generation of Jamimas (and Jamimos). It's fun to see our kids play together and hopefully develop a strong relationship as their mommies have had.


It's most fun to see Tasha enjoy their friendships. She is such a good friend to so many, I'm grateful that she has good friends she can rely on and have fun with. It always brings back memories of crazier days and times. We love the Jamimas and hope that Jamima 2nd Generation will be just as good of friends.


We love the Jamimas!

No comments: